Popular wisdom suggests that you can’t gain muscle while on keto, and certainly that you can’t workout for strength on a low carb diet. Luis Villasenor and Tyler Cartwright have been proving those people wrong for the last 10 years, having sustainably trained thousands of clients through the Ketogains protocol. Join us in part one of a two-part series where we go into the science and practice of low-carb hypertrophy.
- The science of the protein leverage hypothesis, or why we get hungry
- Why we’ve been scared of protein with a ketogenic diet, and how much we really need
- How to find the happy medium of training for longevity and performance
- When and when not to fast
- The importance of whole foods on keto.