Is the carnivore diet -- eating nothing but meat, with no carbs and no vegetables -- as crazy as it sounds?
Maybe not. This article explores the science surrounding an all-meat diet, and why it seems to be working for a growing number of people.
Read on to learn about:
- Carnivore diets, vitamin C, and scurvy
- Whether lack of fiber increases your risk of colon cancer
- Saturated fat and heart disease risk on a carnivore diet
- What we do and don’t know about carnivore’s long-term effects
- What to expect if you try a carnivore diet