Ample Lifer Membership March 2022 Terms of Service
Your purchase of a lifetime supply of Ample is subject to each of the following conditions, which you (“Lifer”) acknowledge by ordering the lifetime supply of Ample.
Agreement. In exchange for a one-time payment by Lifer of the non-discounted “Price” listed on https://www.amplemeal.com/pages/ample-lifer-membership-march-2022-offering, Ample Foods, Inc. (the Company”) agrees to supply Lifer with a “Lifetime Supply” (as defined below) of “Ample Product” (as defined) on the terms and conditions set forth herein.
- Defined Terms.
“Lifetime Supply” means until the first to occur of: (i) the death of the Lifer and (ii) the date on which the Company ceases to conduct operations. This agreement is not transferable by the Lifer.
“Ample Product” means: a combination of Ample bottles or canisters delivered to the Lifer’s primary residence in the United States free of shipping charges. The Lifer may mix and match any variations of Ample in the quantities as follows (i) 5x 6-packs of bottles, (ii) 3x 6-packs of bottles and 1x canister, (iii) 1x 6-pack and 2x canisters, (iv) 3x canisters.
Acknowledgement. The Lifer acknowledges and agrees that the Company is an early stage start-up company with limited operating experience. The amounts paid by Lifer hereunder shall be used to help fund the Company’s working capital and operations. As with any start-up business, there is a risk that the Company could fail to become a commercial success, in which case the Company would need to cease to operate.
- Delivery Terms.
- The Lifer will confirm orders up to once per month through an online lifer portal to be shipped to their primary address. If the Company experiences a backorder or other distribution delay, Lifers shall be entitled to preferential treatment and shall be shipped available product prior to non-Lifer customers.
- At any time, the Lifer may change his/her primary address via the online portal, or via email up to 2 days prior to the shipment of the next delivery. If the Lifer moves to a country where Ample does not have distribution infrastructure, the Lifer must pay shipping.
- If the Lifer pauses shipments for an extended period of time for whatever reason, they are entitled to a maximum of 2x unfulfilled monthly shipments upon their return.
Refunds. The Lifer has a limited right to terminate this agreement by providing written notice to the Company, and to seek a partial refund of the Price as follows: if such written notice is received by the Company on or before (i) the 6th month anniversary of the date hereof, the Company shall refund 80% of the price; (ii) the 12th month anniversary of the date hereof the Company shall refund 70% of the price; (iii) the 24th month anniversary of the date hereof the Company shall refund 50% of the price. After the 24th month anniversary anniversary of the date hereof, the Company shall reimburse 40% of the price.
- Resales. The Lifer is allowed to resell the product delivered to them through the Lifer program in any brick-and-mortar establishment. The Lifer agrees to not resell the product delivered to them online.
- Limit one Lifer Membership per household.
- Product Changes.
- If Ample elects, in its sole discretion, to offer different sizes of product (other than the 30-pack of meals), like a bulk offering, the Lifer may, by providing written notice to the Company, elect an alternative size, in the equivalent of 15,000 calories (30x 500 calorie meals).
- Ample is constantly evolving its product and as a result, over time, the taste of the product may change. Ample does not warrant that the Lifer will approve of any such changes. Notwithstanding the foregoing, no change to the product, including taste, smell, color or consistency will create a right of the Lifer to terminate this agreement or obtain a refund from the Company, except in the limited cases specifically set forth above.
Successors and Assigns. The rights of Lifer set forth herein may not be assigned by Lifer.
Governing Law. Any controversy arising out of or relating to Lifer’s purchase shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without regard to conflict of law principles that would result in the application of any law other than the law of the State of California.
Notices. All notices and other communications given or made pursuant to Lifer’s purchase shall be in writing and shall be deemed effectively given upon the earlier of actual receipt or: (1) personal delivery to the party to be notified, (2) when sent, if sent by electronic mail or facsimile during normal business hours of the recipient, and if not sent during normal business hours, then on the recipient’s next business day, (3) five (5) days after having been sent by registered or certified mail, return receipt requested, postage prepaid, or (4) one (1) business day after deposit with a nationally recognized overnight courier, freight prepaid, specifying next business day delivery, with written verification of receipt.
- Dispute Resolution. Lifer and the Company (1) hereby irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the jurisdiction of the federal and state courts located within the geographic boundaries of the United States District Court for the District of Northern California for the purpose of any suit, action or other proceeding arising out of or based upon the terms set forth herein, (2) agree not to commence any suit, action or other proceeding arising out of or based upon the terms set forth herein except in the federal and state courts located within the geographic boundaries of the United States District Court for the District of Northern California, and (3) hereby waive, and agree not to assert, by way of motion, as a defense, or otherwise, in any such suit, action or proceeding, any claim that it is not subject personally to the jurisdiction of the above-named courts, that its property is exempt or immune from attachment or execution, that the suit, action or proceeding is brought in an inconvenient forum, that the venue of the suit, action or proceeding is improper or that the subject matter hereof may not be enforced in or by such court. Each party will bear its own costs in respect of any disputes between them. Each of the parties consents to personal jurisdiction for any equitable action sought in the U.S. District Court for the District of Northern California or any court of the State of California having subject matter jurisdiction.